Timothy Packard is an entertaining and knowledgeable speaker that never fails to deliver. A combination of years of real estate experience as an appraiser and investor, coupled together with a ‘No BS’ attitude to getting things done, Timothy is as energetic on stage, as he is empathetic towards Realtors and other real estate professionals in general.
Well aware of how brutal it is to sit in an audience, listening to some ‘expert’ clamor on, nearly putting their audience to sleep; Timothy makes sure to keep things entertaining and interactive, by keeping all of his presentations up-to-date as well as interactive with the attendees.
Training with a Slice of Humor
By the time attendees are done digesting his presentation, they genuinely have something of great value to take away, and more importantly, to take action on – holding themselves accountable to actually making the most out of the investment they made in attending.
Highly aware of the balance needed to keep people informed and entertained at the same time, Timothy injects a light-hearted approach with his sessions and injects a little humor whenever possible.
Potential Speaking Topics
- Appraisal Basics (What do appraisers do anyhow?)
- How do Appraisers Make Adjustments?
- FHA Appraisal Guidelines (including most common repair items)
- How to Prepare For an Appraiser
- Tips In Working With an Appraiser
- How to Challenge a Poor Appraisal
- What You Can and Can’t Say To an Appraiser (misconceptions)
- State of The Appraisal Industry (things you need to know)
- Are all Appraisers’ Created Equal? (how do you qualify an appraiser?)
- The Effects of Out of Area Lenders and Appraisers
- And more!
Want Timothy at Your Event? Get in Touch!
If you’re interested in booking Timothy for a future event (either in person or online) you can get in touch with his office manager at 262-374-1926 or via email @ email@example.com and she’ll set up a time to speak with Timothy directly in regards to your event.
Listen below to just a few of the many testimonials Timothy has received from his speaking engagements: